“Selecta” Mexican Shrimp
Method of Catch: Wild and Farmed
Packed in Guaymas, Sonora Mexico
- Mexican Shrimp is a high quality, high protein, shellfish produced on the West Coast of Mexico.
- The production of Selecta Mexican shrimp is both Wild and Farmed.
- The Wild shrimp is fished by boats that leave from Guaymas, Sonora.
- The Farmed shrimp is raised in shrimp farms on the coast of Sonora, Mexico.
- The shrimp is freshly frozen and then packed in Selecta’s HACCP certified plant in Guaymas. Quality control is a key component of Selecta Mexican Shrimp. Selecta Mexican Shrimp is known as, “The Best Shrimp in the World.”
- Per publication of the Mexican Shrimp Council, there are many advantages to Mexican shrimp:
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
- High in protein
- Contains the same cholesterol/saturated fat index as skinless poultry
- High in Omega-3 fish oil (which decreases the level of cholesterol)
selecta premium brands wild finger packed presentation
|Prime Selecta||6/5 #1 Mexican Whites (LitoPenaus Stylirostris)|
|Son Mar Pacific||6/5 #2 Mexican Whites (LitoPenaus Stylirostris)|
|Gold Selecta||6/5 #1 Mexican Browns (FerfantePenaus Californiensis)|
|Son Mar Line||6/5 #2 Mexican Browns (FerfantePenaus Californiensis)|
selecta premium brands farmed raised shrimp
|Prime Selecta||6/5 #1 Mexican Whites (LitiPanaus Vannamei)|
|Son Mar Pacific||6/5 #2 Mexican Whites (LitiPanaus Vannamei)|